GoKunming Forums

Need Traditional Chinese Medicine Specialitst

Dazzer (2813 posts) • +1

diagnosed pre diabetes, took medicine, cut back on sugary foods, walked 10km every day, drank puer tea.... i lost weight and my blood sugar normal. must have been the puer and tcm

nnoble (889 posts) • 0

Prince Charles champions the use of alternative medicines in the National Health Service. In response, trials were conducted but only with scientifically proven treatments. The result at the time, some years ago now - less than 30% of TCM was considered. Somewhat higher than i’d have thought but that’s still significant.

dolphin (509 posts) • -1

aspirin was copied from nature. it can be derived from the bark of a certain tree.

glucose drips is not herbal medicine. it's conventional medicine. and i once read that china has one of the highest rates of anti-biotic resistance ...

in china, things are not regulated and of low standards. a TCM doctor can basically hide what they are giving you under the guise of "it's a long family secret recipe herbal concoction".

my understanding is germany has the best system. conventional doctors are also trained in herbal medicine and herbal medicine is part of the health care system. and they have proper western standards.

Related forum threads

Login to post