GoKunming Forums

Interesting statistic regarding frequency of posting on GK

tallamerican (396 posts) • 0

@The Dudeson's, if you would re-read the beginning of this post Tonyad did not expose anyone. It appears poster #2 by pure accident exposed himself when he criticized his own posting record and his follow up response.

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

Plus it's funny that you sound like an investigative journalist or whistleblower. Because you found out that #1 and #2 poster have 0.something discrepancy as well as in days posting. So how exactly does it discredit poster#2 ? Don.t get the science data behind it, showing quality posting from rubbish?

I really don't care that much but i.m curious .

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

@Tallamerican

Right, but then it's still not clear what this post is all about. And tonyaod wasn't shy about sharing his thoughts about it later on after some responses.
Again not really my main interest about posting frequency and quality.
I just think it's creepy to do so. Maybe others don.t think so but i think it.s creepy. And if anyone really eants to know they can just easily access the info, without a middleman....Dudeson's out

tallamerican (396 posts) • 0

Dudeson, True,maybe good time for people to take a chill pill and enjoy the weather and cleaner air as forecast is for rain much of holiday week.

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

@Dudeson

It's fine if you think it's creepy, you are entitled to that, no point in further debate on that.

Regarding cowardice, it would be cowardice of me if I named specific
GK users while hiding behind an anonymous account. Instead, I hid their identities while using the same account on GK as I have been for the past 7 years, putting my reputation on the line.

Scientific discoveries always begins with an observation, making a hypothesis, and then testing that hypothesis. Sometimes the results are not in agreement with the hypothesis.

In the original post, I was stating an observation, not quite at the stage of an hypothesis. Therefore data doesn't have to mean anything yet at this juncture.

And lastly, it was a TONGUE-IN-CHEEK post. Just let it go.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

If the shoe fits, wear it! Tonyaod was merely making an observation of public info yet all those with a guilty conscious quickly jumped and exposed themselves. This truly defines the difference between quantity (Bullshit) and quality posts.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

Hey Tony,
Your posts are doing my head in. I don't care what you claim your intentions were with this thread. I don't like you and I think you're creepy. Please do not address me anymore.

And HFCAMPO, yes you're right. My posts are bullshit.

What about you? Some of your comments aren't batshit stupid? I give someone a recommendation for a restaurant in Dali and you jump in and protest as though there's something wrong with recommending a restaurant. You've never picked up a Lonely Planet guide in your life? It's never occurred to you that people like to try new restaurants when they travel? Who the hell are you? The authority on what people should be doing when they travel? Did God die and put you in charge? I didn't get that memo.

And I have good news. I won't be posting anymore on this forum!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.