GoKunming Forums

What do I need to open a language school in YN?

LouieK (33 posts) • 0

@op

It's really good to hear a little about your endeavor. You mentioned sometimes when listening to others it may sound a little depressing or paranoid, well it's because many ppl didn't go about it carefully. And truth be told that's not actually a bad thing. At the very least you come out with many lessons, and need to be determined and resourceful to continue.

In my personal opinion, I think you're on the right track. You have an open mind, are flexible and dynamic, calculated the potential risks, and have, in your view, a solid business plan. A wealthy backer is a plus one!

Live it like you'll succeed and you will. Success doesn't come in a straight line. Continue to be dynamic and never lose sight of your target. Keep us posted!

Also, last thing. Often times when you want to be enterprising you have to just do it and learn as you go! That's why there is no 1, 2, 3s for starting your business, it's all a big fun mystery.

Daithi (426 posts) • 0

@ fixitwithahammer I would love to know how things eventually turned out for your business plan?

Daithi

Related forum threads

Login to post