GoKunming Forums

Pu Zhe Hei - Wenshan Scam

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I have visted Pu Zhe Hei many times in the last 8 years and and I have watched the ticket prices go up from 60 Yuan to 100 Yuan, to 160 Yuan and now to 200 Yuan. I know because I always keep my ticket stubs.

The 200 price includes a 30 minute boat ride on the river and entrance to 3 caves. I only discovered on my last trip that one does NOT have to purchase any tickets to get inside. The tickets are only for the boat ride and the caves.

Anyone can walk and take pictures anywhere without purchasing the tickets and there is no one to ask to show your tickets. I usually arrive in Qiu Bei in the evening drive 30 minutes to Pu Zhe Hei and get a room at any of the guesthouses there. In the morning I am free to roam where I please and I have no need to purchase any tickets.

www.hugoyunnantravel.com/des_wenshan.asp

flengs (109 posts) • 0

I've also been to Puzhehei numerous times and have never bought any entrance tickets. 200 kuai for a half an hour boat ride, ridiculous! I've made boat rides with local farmers for a very small fraction of that price. And they are much more fun!

Related forum threads

Login to post