GoKunming Forums

Esperanto in Kunming

Vortarulo (13 posts) • 0

Hi!
I am looking for speakers of Esperanto in Kunming. Does anyone of you speak the language or has learned it at some point and wants to improve their proficiency?
If you speak Esperanto or have learned it in the past, then please contact me! =)
Also, if you're interested in learning Esperanto, I can teach you (for free), no matter if you're Chinese or English or German (as I am)...

If you never heard of Esperanto before, check out en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto

Thanks,
- André

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Saluton!
Mi serĉas parolantojn de Esperanto en Kuming. Ĉu iu de vi parolas la lingvon aŭ lernis ĝin iam kaj nun volas plibonigi sian lingvokapablon?
Se vi parolas Esperanton aŭ iam ajn en la pasinteco lernis ĝin, bonvole kontaktu min! =)
Aŭ se vi interesiĝas pri lerni Esperanton, mi povas instrui al vi (senkoste), egale ĉu vi estas ĉina, angla aŭ germana (kiel mi)...

Se vi neniam aŭdis pri Esperanto, vizitu eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto

Dankon,
- André

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

你们好
我在昆明找说世界语的人你们中有没有人会说这个语言或者以前学了,现在想提高自己的语言才能
由于你会说世界语或者你以前学了,因此请这里回答! =)
不然,要是你想学习世界语,(免费地)可以教你,无论你是中国人美国人还是德国人(如我)......

如果你们从来没听见世界语是什么,看一看baike.baidu.com/view/30032.htm?fr=ala0_1_1

谢谢,
- 安德烈

Vortarulo (13 posts) • 0

Well, Esperanto is an artificial language based on the more prominent languages of Europe, paired with a really easy-to-learn and completely regular grammar. So it can be learned very quickly, especially if you have a basic knowledge of one or two European languages (like English, French, Spanish or German). It's possible to become fluent in it after less then a year.

Although it's not the official or native language of any country in the world, Esperanto speakers can be found in every country and Esperanto meetings occur frequently all over the planet. The use is... well, communication mostly. You use it to communicate with other speakers of the language, be it online or in real life. So, chances are low if you want to use it by chance somewhere on the street, but if you look for Esperanto speakers online, you will find there are quite many. I am really surprised that in Kunming I so far have found none... still looking. In Europe or other parts of Asia (e.g. Russia) it's usually easier to find speakers.

Related forum threads

Login to post