GoKunming Forums

Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pools in Kunming

YuantongsiYuantongsi (717 posts) • 0

Nope, not a fake,,maybe just at that time it was so new that the Ramada person who replied to my email didn't know about it.

Silvio DaVinci (282 posts) • 0

Very retro photos in that article.
I expected the last piture to be black and white with people in striped long-sleeve bathingwear. hahaha

thewonderer (59 posts) • 0

Great to read that there are some outdoor heated pools. Will search them out when i get over.

I am curious what the word 'heated' means in terms of temp. Usually 27c is standard where i am.

Hi, I will try and update this thread with more pool info when I go searching for pools next week. If anyone has any updates or information about heated pools that would be great.

After a slow start getting to a swimming pool, I have found one at the Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, just north of the 2nd ring road

en.ynufe.edu.cn/

237 Longquan Road, Kunming, Yunnan, China, 650221

Tel: +86 871-65192551,+86 871-65122394

From memory, they have swimming pool open from 6:30 to 9:30 am then 12pm to 9pm.

One swim is 68 RMB! Yep, expensive. You can buy 10 swims for 500 RMB but you have to use them within a month. They have other deals too, with longer lasting vouchers.

Discovered I needed a swim cap once i got in, luckily they had a spare. 50m pool. Heated just right for laps. All lanes when i went. Clean, relaxed atmosphere.

I would recommend this pool and I swim outdoors normally in Australia so that is saying something.

No idea why it costs more the OZ pools, so will only be going once a fortnight at this rate.

I think there is another swimming pool near why I live, so will find that one out too.

Naturasport (4 posts) • 0

Hello, how can I get in touch with good swimming coaches. I am from SPAIN and do not speak chinese but I can get a translater. Thanks for your help.

Related forum threads

Login to post