GoKunming Forums

Crazy car accident

mary123 (14 posts) • 0

Hi there sorry about this.I'm a lawyer who deal with traffic accident law right now.I wish I could help you.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@mary123
This was posted 6 years ago. No reason to post on this thread.

vicar (817 posts) • 0

I think Mary is right to ask. The guy driving could still be paying for the accident due to the victim having a long term injury or merely milking the situation, as does happen.
If a victim can not provide for themselves or family due to an accident, the offender must pay up support and medical costs for as long as is necessary, this can mean life in some circumstances.
Go easy out there kids, you're not in Kansas anymore.

mary123 (14 posts) • 0

I'm just shocked about things pepole posted here(I just started to look through this website) like cultural difference,divorce...If you don't like,I'm sorry.

vicar (817 posts) • 0

I agree Mary, though I find it more embarrassing than shocking. I do appreciate your concern. I would have thought these days, someone like yourself would be a great contact to have in case of an accident.
In the meantime, I recommend anybody driving a car to get a video camera on the front. This will help your case if you are not in the wrong. And of course you can get cameras for ebikes and bicycles (on the bike itself, on a hat or chest).

Related forum threads

Login to post