GoKunming Forums

By bike around Kunming

elmar (7 posts) • 0

Hi,

My friend and I plan to travel by bike leaving from Kunming for about 5 to 6 days. We would like to do about 30 miles a day, but we have no idea where to go, which roads we should take, etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Judy (9 posts) • 0

Judy Zhang from eChinaromance, www.echinaromance.com

you could trip by bike to Jiuxiang Cave 60-70km from kunming, Jiuxiang is near by Stone Forest, stay in Jiuxiang hotel for one night, Day2, Jiuxiang-Stone Forest, stay in stone forest for one night. Stay Stone Forest Area for 2 nights, then return to kunming.

You aslo could ride bicycly to trip around Dianchi Lake, along Haohai highway and country road.

We also could arrange this bike tour for you, includes a minibus, bike English speaking tour guide and rent Simo Speed Bikes to you to trip. Pls read our related bike tour in yunnan: www.echinaromance.com/routes/ecr0311.htm

Judy mobile: 13888726753

aibing (5 posts) • 0

Hi elmar,

Did you and your friend end up going on the bike tour? If so, I'd love to meet with you sometime to discuss. I'm planning to do similar rides in the coming months and would like to get some advice from you. Let me know if you're up for meeting for a drink/meal sometime.

Related forum threads

Login to post