GoKunming Forums

where to study chinese, advice needed.

bulangwen (2 posts) • 0

im thinking of take a term study chinese in kunming for i like the weather here so much. and i dont have a clue on which school i should go to for there are so many of them. any advice? thanx

ps: im living in chunyuanxiaoqu preference nearby ones

DanTheMan (620 posts) • 0

^Yeah, he's going to move all the way to Kunming so he can study Chinese online. With geniuses like this in the marketing department targetchinese is surely at the beginning of a meteoric rise to fame and fortune.

bulangwen (2 posts) • 0

thanx lummerlaoshi. ill check them out.

TargetChinese thanx anyway, like DanTheMan said, i dont think ill travel half of the world to study Chinese online.

cricketbird (8 posts) • 0

I highly recommend my tutor, Li Xuan. She's in Kunming until October and has been a big help to me and some others. She's running an ad under the "Jobs-services" section of Go Kunming and offers a free lesson.

TargetChinese (2 posts) • 0

@DanTheMan

First of all, TargetChinese is an alternative to traditional education. So anyone can study in school and get free lessons online as well. That's why online schools are so popular these days even though there are brick-and-mortar schools as well.

@bulangwen
So bulangwen, when school is out but you still want to study a bit more, log on to targetchinese.com

the genius

Ian Fu (7 posts) • 0

I'm a chinese college student,I'm studying in Yunnan University of Finance and Economics.I major in English and I also know our college have special institute for foreign students.You can learn Chinese tradition culture and language there.I have been making friends with foreigners,I guss maybe we can be friend later and I will give u more help.If u want to get more details,u can email me"719236630@qq.com"

Related forum threads

Login to post