GoKunming Forums

Exchange language

Queen (11 posts) • 0

Hi,I am a girl .I want to learn English,if you will learn chinese.Exchange!j7x11j5@21cn.com

rubisco (3 posts) • 0

Hi i am ALi,Studying in dali university.
I would like to make some chinese friends.
do you have msn queen?
amateur_model_ikrimah@hotmail.com
ok add my qq : 917782084
Thanks

cherrycomeon (1 post) • 0

Hi,My name is cherry,I'm a sunny and kindly girl in Kunming. Half year later I will graduate from university. I have good basic in English,just want to look for a native language partner to exchange language. I have a lot of free time. If you want to make friends with me, please contact me .If you are a girl that will be better. mobile:13577195351 email:zhangyacomeon@hotmail.com

Queen (11 posts) • 0

hello,everybody, i have holiday from 1st Oct.to 8th Oct,than i will go to Lijiang,i have a big house in the ancient town,if you will go,welcome to my house.

Queen (11 posts) • 0

hi,i want to find a good club or place for christmas day,which has many friends and foreigners,i want to have a wonderful party with my friend in there,so who can tell me?thanks.

zby1984 (1 post) • 0

anybody is intrested in music,sports,madcine?i want to improve my oral english,and i will help you with chinese.please give me mail!zby1984@163.com

小林子 (1 post) • 0

Hi i am lin,Studying in university.I want to learn English,if you will learn chinese.Exchange!you are a girl that will be better.

mobile:15987129755
email:zjy471@163.com

Marissa (4 posts) • 0

S.O.S

erybody,I'm a student in high school now.Iwant to go abroad later,so I want to improve my English.If you are a foreigner who want to learn English,send message to me .
MOBILE:13808717599

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.