GoKunming Forums

Nanjing foreigner goes mental

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

OP link reminds me of occasional behaviour on GoKunming forums - plays even worse when it's taken to the street.

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

My thoughts?

A handful of weird and wacko laowais vs. millions of xenophobe, quick snapping, racist, everything-not-chinese- hating, easily tending to violence and aggression, mainland locals.
...hm, sounds like a good ratio to me!!!

There are more f-ed up, advantage taking, even criminal mainlanders in the West than subversive western elements in China.

I wonder why, I never see the stabbings, attacks, gang-brawl vs. one laowai, in the news. On those occassions, I guess the road cams are switched off for maintenance. LOL

Kinda interesting to see the reverse angle on the beating. Usually, it's the other way around.
Nonetheless, it's disturbing to see.
Hope the old dude is o.k.?

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Dudeson: Considering the relative size of the populations involved, I'd say the ratios are about the same - obviously too high all around. Then of course there are the fights etc. among laowais, among Chinese, etc.
On another tack, note the nice sunny weather today - thanks, Haali..

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

@Napoleon
I guess your fake Zimbabwean upbringing, won't detect the irony in your statement, talking about my mental health.

The person pretending to be Zimbabwean, hating his own people/race, detesting others from his own group of people. Categorizing people, insulting, deflecting....etc.

I think I and my other personalities, are just fine, and perfectly healthy.
Checked yours lately? ....

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

@Dudeson

Not only have I never pretended to be Zimbabwean, I can't recount hating my own race or others.

It was you that seemed to loose it on your last post. Some of those comments you made seemed to play right into the OPs hand. I wondered how this thread was going to go any further. Then you came into play.

RealDeal (48 posts) • 0

Dudesons, wow, have you personally been gang-attacked or something? I could understand your feelings then. But if not, then why on earth would you choose to live in a country that you obviously think is so dangerous and horrible? I can assure you that China is exponentially safer than the urban American sh*thole I used to live in.

Related forum threads

Login to post