GoKunming Forums

planning a daycare

munken83 (27 posts) • 0

Hi :) My name is Stephanie I,m 26 and just moved to Kunming with my husband and our 1 year old son. I am planning to make a small daycare, taking one kid in (1-3 years), so that my son can have a playmate. I will provide mostly organic food for the kids, and i have a double stroller so we can be out side as well. I live on wén ling st just next to the university, so the kids can play on the grass at the university. My plan is to start the daycare in about two weeks when we are settled completely. I will take 3000 yuan a month, Please write a pm if it has your interest :)

munken83 (27 posts) • 0

I just want to add that it dos not have to be five days a week, it is up to you and then the price will of cause be less then 3000 :)

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

@Munken,

you are in quite dangerous territory there. You are working illegally, daycare or not. Officially that would count as a preschool, or baby center. You must register and have all the necessary documents, as well as a work permit, 200sqm. space and a lot of investment to set it up.
Even if you wouldn't charge for this, it's a very gray area of the law.

Be careful, and good luck with it.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Keep it among trusted friends and keep it small and you will be alright.Use word of mouth only.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I know Chinese are willing to pay more than foreigners for day care. After some time, I am sure you can find them.

Hotwater (205 posts) • 0

Is it Captain zero? I'm sure in murica you'd need criminal record background checks, fire regulations, qualifications, health certificates, etc. methinks you don't know what you are taking bout!

Related forum threads

Login to post