GoKunming Forums

house (not apartment) in Kunming

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

KIA is in the south, not really anywhere near Beichen. But your daughter won't be starting school for a while yet so you could start in Beichen then move later.

For a nice 3 bed in a nice complex you'll probably pay around 2500-3000 per month

For nice gardens I recommend Shen Gao Da Cheng

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

6 years ago we were paying 11 000/m for 3 bedroom in a nice area = 132,00/year

3 years ago were were paying 17k for four beds and a garden in same area.

17,000 X 12 = 204,000 RMB/year.
408,000 - 2 years
612,000 - 3 years

My goodness, one can buy a house cash for the price of these ridiculous rental fees. Now I understand the expression - A fool and his money are soon parted. Different strokes for different folks.

I paid 160,000 for a 90 meter house in Xia Guan in 2008. It is 300 meters away from Erhai Park/Lake.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

dali ain't kunming mate. a fool and his fingers making dumb ass comment but then different strokes eh

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Mate!!! Ozzie comes to the rescue. I purchased a house last Sept for 240,000 here in Kunming - almost the same as one year rent (204,000). How is that Dazzed? a fool and his fingers making dumb ass comment but then different strokes eh

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

you have to reply to my every post hatred obvious putty hands blah blah blah can't help yourself can you mate . you can continue conversation on yer own if ya like

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

When I said 'we were paying', I meant that the employer was paying. I see no foolishness in that. Getting someone else to pay five years premium rental, not foolish at all.

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

tbh HFCAMPO buying in that area was smart as hell. he will get bought out by developers within the next 5 years, or get major discount on the new property. while he is there the water rarely gets cut off. great bus lines, and faster internet due to less connection per switch box. im sure there are more upsides, and then some down sides.

Related forum threads

Login to post