GoKunming Forums

Good Jogging/running shoes

kathryn (27 posts) • 0

Hi,
Does anyone know a good shop where i can buy ok/good quality running shoes?

i do not want to buy the really expensive brands, but otherwise have only found very cheap/uncomfortable shoes.

i want to use them for jogging.

Thankyou

atomic (156 posts) • 0

I found the chinese brand PEAK to be an o.k. relatively inexpensive sports shoe. I can only suggest try on a few pair at one of their retailers here.

kathryn (27 posts) • 0

Has anyone found mens running shoes in size 44-45-46???

We've found a few pairs that are just too uncomfortable.

I know people struggle finding bigger shoes.

Anyone had any luck yet?

Thanks

hapatofu (2 posts) • 0

does anybody know whether it's advisable to buy a pair of running shoes in chengdu or in kunming? need to buy a new pair and live in chengdu but will be visiting kunming in a few weeks so i could wait til then. i don't need anything special, just sturdy and comfortable and size 40 women's, but i have a tight budget (under 300 kuai, although under 200 would be even better) so i'm thinking a good chinese brand would be the way to go, li ning or peak? does anybody have experience with either of these? where should they be bought?

James (14 posts) • 0

I wear size 46. About 6 months ago, I found a couple running shoes in size 46 at one of the shoe stores in the sports complex in front of the stadium that is across from Cha Hua Bing Guan (Camelia Hotel) on Dong Feng Dong Lu.

Related forum threads

Login to post