GoKunming Forums

Healthcare questions thread

steve2014 (33 posts) • 0

@Alien, I would help you to make an apponintment with a senior expereinced dermatologist in our hospital first, should be a small problem, maybe need a needle biopsy to have a clear pathological diagnosis or even surgery to remove it. Anyway, contact me by private message if you want.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Thanks Steve, but I'll be okay. Fairly simple surgery will be required. Surprised me that the guy at the cancer hospital didn't suggest a biopsy, and he indicated that he himself was a surgeon but only operated once a week & had lots of people waiting - okay, maybe so, anyway it's not going to need rocket science.

steve2014 (33 posts) • 0

If it is growing fast, color changed, or broken, bleeding, need to exclude malignant, otherwise should be ok.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

All the other thread tells us is that you are chinese.

I am workig at a hospital and doing management in the northern part of Kunming.

Still waiting for -

What EXACTLY do you do in the hospital? Which hospital EXACTLY do you work at? Where EXACTLY?

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I am sorry but this is the 2nd thread you begin yet you will NOT reveal what hospital you work in -

That is exactly what you are doing - advertising!

That I do NOT trust - Danger Will Robinson, Danger!

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

@Alien. bluppfisk is correct. You want a plastic surgeon. They are more highly trained and delicate in any regards to skin surgery, suturing, removal, and followup. Your notion of a plastic surgeon for cosmetic work only is outdated. Of course, if your old and withering already, then having more scarring than necessary isn't an issue, just go anywhere.

@HFCAMPO. His other thread was requesting medical translation volunteers. How is that advertising?

steve2014 (33 posts) • 0

@HFCAMPO, I would help people who need help, especially for those foreigners, hope you didn't misunderstand me. The reason I didnot release too much info. about my hospital is I am not authorized to do so .

@AlexKMG, thank you.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I said nothing about advertising - He did - Haha, I would not do any advertisment in here.

When you come to this forum and tell people you work in a hospital and want to help others than you are advertising yourself and whatever service you are peddling.

Hospitals are a business - they have one purpose - to make money - unless this hospital offers free services out of kindness to thse who can not afford medical help.

Secrets = shame - I have no idea why you can not reveal what hospital you work in.

Something does not seem right to me here. I am just calling a spade a spade - time will reveal the truth.

Related forum threads

Login to post