GoKunming Forums

foreign teacher deported

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

no real names are used, so the whole story could be entirely fabricated. do they really get that nervous over one text message? people have made comments on certain forums.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

1st rule in China: Never discuss the three T's. That was dumb of her. Look what happen to that famous host from CCTV. Remember you are a guest and can and will be kicked out if you go againest China's policies.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

This happens in the USA too. Don't think it doesn't. Criticize Obama and the CIA/Secret Service/FBI will be knockin' on your door! Ha.Ha.

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

Pretty easy to monitor messages sent, she connected to tibet cell towers. her ptn is connected to her passport.

jimjackson2 (10 posts) • 0

Isn't China clear about what foreigners may and may not do?? I Am sorry this happened to the girl, but maybe she should have known better?

Xiefei (539 posts) • 0

@Liumingke1234: Not sure where you got that impression about the USA, but a quick look at my redneck family-laden facebook feed will show you that people insult/criticize/lie about Obama on a daily basis and never have an issue. Threaten to kill a govt. official, on the other hand, and they will investigate, but that's another matter.

jimjackson2 (10 posts) • 0

Xiefei, the US openly admits to illegally spying on citizens. How do you feel about that?

Xiefei (539 posts) • 0

@jimjackson2: I'm pretty pissed about that, actually. Still doesn't make @Liumingke1234's statement in the least bit accurate.

Related forum threads

Login to post