GoKunming Forums

GOKM Window Post Size

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

Has anyone noticed the size of the gokm POST/EDIT window is rather narrow - just slightly longer than the length of the TITLE window?

It's a minor design issue - but have you noticed?

FYI - I'm using a MacBook with OS 10.10 - but it's the same on my desktop with the mega-huge monitor.

Why is that?

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

Yes, one of the annoying things introduced in the "improved" layout. The awful search functionility is another.

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

@nnoble
I'm genetically handicapped...

As for the SEARCH function - I've requested the gokm authors add a search function to the title bar - but it seems it's a non-trivial request - especially since google is painful to use in China...perhaps a BING or YAHOO local search bar?

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

those spam posts are free advertisment. notice how none of the post make any sense..they are just key words with variations of phone numbers. it helps gokunming be on the top of search engines. they delete accounts, not usernames, or post activity. more click, more ads, more money.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

I have a feeling that the random use of UPpeRcaSe and numbers is to slip past the spam blocking software which will look for key words.
I think if you phoned any of these numbers you would get through to a nice lady who will voodoo away all your problems for a fee.

Related forum threads

Login to post