GoKunming Forums

help with dog

Vic.B. (5 posts) • 0

i have got an unusual request here...

i bought a dog, 4 months ago, and i want to take him with me to europe, austria...but the costums told me he has to be 8 months old, so i really want to find a place where i can put him in good hands for 4 months...i will pay for the food and everything, that is not the problem...the problem is just where to put him.

so if you like dogs and if you want to help me, because i don't wanna leave him here forever, i really want him with me in europe, then please write me.

if you have any questions (i bet you do), just ask me!

another problem is that i am leaving around the 10th of february...

thanks for everybody who reads this.

have a nice time.
Vic

Teresa (2 posts) • 0

I'd like to help you,we will take a good care of him . We are two Chinese girl who live in Kunming.And we are really love dogs.We can talk about it if you want to make sure we can do it.You can contact us by:teresajh86@gmail.com 13708718701

hillaryrong (7 posts) • 0

hi before I saw you notice in here two weeks ago,I thougtht you already look for suitable person to take care you baby dog,so withou repley to you.I want to take care you baby dog when you leave kunming.I will think you baby dog same as my favourer.use my heart and mind to deal with my baby dog.beacuse i love the animals,especilly dog--my family numbers I promise to you,the baby dog will become more health and lovely than before when you go back! I will give the baby dog a warmly family.

email to me lhr009@hotmail.com

Related forum threads

Login to post