GoKunming Forums

Doing volunteer work in Kunming

Lulu* (13 posts) • 0

Hi Olivier,

I was out of town at an annual work retreat and just got back. I heard you and your colleague have been taken care of by my colleague, Xiaotang and were introduced to our project manager responsible for alternative energy. Pls feel free to let me know if I could be of further assistance on this matter, as we always welcome goodwill and helping hands on promoting conservation.

best regards,
lulu

ps you can reach me at lzhou@tnc.org

wenyi (3 posts) • 0

Hello,I am a student in high school now.I want to get a volunteer work for my next vacation,but I can't a suitble place.Can you help me?By the way,my English is not very good.So I need a job in Chinese.

Thanks

wenyi (3 posts) • 0

Hello,I am a student in high school now.I want to get a volunteer job for my next summer vacation.Can you help me? I need some useful website or groups.By the way,my English is poor.So a job that communicate with each other in Chinese is better.

thanks

DanTheMan (620 posts) • 0

I'm not sure Jules should be trusted. Based on the way she insists on speaking Chinese, I suspect she's a spy sent from Beijing.

Esther(: (3 posts) • 0

hello,I am a student from a high school.
I wish to do community work,in the rural part of Kunming..
most probably,as a volunteer teacher or help out in a orphanage.
any idea on how should i go about doing this?
your help will be greatly appreciated.
thanks!:]

peace (2 posts) • 0

hi there
we JIA volunteer centre have internship program also can join the workcamp activities.
from July 2interns from yale university.
if u interesting the voluntary action.
pls contact me; steve
workcamp@yahoo.com
also
worcamp@hotmail.com

ethniceast (33 posts) • 0

hi swedish guy and danmairen,
ifyouare looking to help out at dali and somewhere before lijiang teaching bai children english and teachers, please email me at ethniceast@gmail.com, i like to communicate with you. feztus

Related forum threads

Login to post