论坛

Google services no longer working

Dev2014 (9 posts) • 0

I've been having issues too, but thanks for reminding me. I remember reading yesterday that the "crackdown for the upcoming june 4th" is more strict this year than in previous years.

Dev2014 (9 posts) • 0

Hard to imagine ninjakiwi.com is down as well. Jeez, when everything is done, I'm bored, and in need of a stress relief the little game site I use is down.

Actually, I'm writing this from within a starbucks, and magically I can open my gmail as well as ninjakiwi site. Unfortunately, trying to send a message out on gmail is taking a dozen tries.

bluppfisk (398 posts) • 0

I don't want to connect to a VPN every time I want to search an address or do a route query on Google Maps. That is too data and battery consuming to be a valid option. Also, every time the connection drops, you'd have to reconnect the VPN which means waiting.

Seems anything HTTPS is just down at the moment. Maybe it'll be better after May 35.

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

Wow, I am writing this having to connect via VPN this morning, can't even access GoKM without using VPN. Hopefully this doesn't continue for long. Can anyone else access without using VPN? This is getting ridiculous now...

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

i'm on without any VPN. but had a hard time connecting. keep hitting the reload page button on your browser.

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

Yep, seems to work with my PC a-OK with or without VPN now. But not with my android phone this morning, though now it connects mostly but still times out halfway... on two different android phones as well.

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

Through after multiple attempts, Magnifico is right, have to hit the reload button lots of times.

thewonderer (59 posts) • 0

What is occuring on the 5th june. I use google calendar and Gmail all the time. When I come over in August it sounds like its going to be tough. Why is this occuring now?

Related forum threads

Login to post