论坛

Import foods expanded in C4 Nan Ya

mmkunmingteacher (561 posts) • 0

tiger, yes, I am also again crappy processed Chinese food!

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

@ kunmingteacher
Yes true but there are findings in the middle east, india and other cultures at the time.

And in human geography it makes sense that similar inventions come up at the same time.

Also define noodles, is it the shape or the ingredients that makes the noodle. Same with bread and even pizza which is claimed by the chinese to be their invention. but the romans and greeks didn't write it down so it's chinese.

Dudeson's, you are right in general of course. I do not mean to be pedantic, but the oldest noodles that still exist and whose date can be ascertained, are from China. But of course many cultures probably invented them around the same time, as you say.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

@mm, so what you're basically saying is that good foods (ie fresh, natural) need to be eaten 100% of the time and bad foods (ie processed, canned) need to be avoided at all times.

no exceptions whatsoever. it's like the 11th commandment. Thou Shalt Not Eat Bad Foods.

but i've never met anyone in my life that maintains this ideal.

and you're suggesting that YOU do?

so you've never stopped into a corner store and munched on a bag of potato chips or a chocolate bar?

and if a gokunming member were to pop into your apartment uninvited, they wouldn't find Oreo cookies stashed away in the cupboard?

@Magnifico, no, I am not saying that. I am merely asking why people get so excited about bad, processed food.

I have my guilty pleasures, but I genuinely do not enjoy bland, processed foods. It is something I feel strongly about.

Again, it is not that I am saying people should never eat them. I am wondering why people get so positively excited about them. That is all.

And if you want to pop into my apartment, we can share a beer. All I have is veggies and pork in the refrigerator — not because I am a purist, but because I have not been to market!

blue. (170 posts) • 0

@mm is also true that is estimated that one piece of meat contains averagely 2.400 kind of drugs.

Like it has been shown that Oreo bring mysteriously to addiction.
Anyway I agree with mm's point; but I see also that there's a chemical hidden stuff creating dependence.
All this topic goes with the massive brainwashing; brainwashing bring to be passive in choices. Ever tried to buy a rennet on web, buy fresh milk, and making your cheese? on web there are also recipes to get results like Crisbi, easy to make. 10 times cheaper, no additives. 25 minutes preparation. So the question of MM is right, why people get crazy for shit stuff? Sorry for the repetition but here mc's and bk are the most favorite topics...the management of this web I guess choose to hide the listings for this reason, people don't care anymore about real food prepared in a kitchen, they prefer eat in a chain with a soo long and mysterious cold chain and additives; buying in huge markets. Passive and brainwashed status is the problem, it's not about the time. Then I guess who talks about no-time works 4 hours as teacher...let me shut up..

@Dudeson's, fascinating. I will take a look right now!

polluted food.

There is no food safe to eat.
Vegetables, meat and fish are all polluted to dangerous levels.
Organic is a choice but even organic food, if controlled and genuine has also [at many places] high levels of contamination. Some scientists believe it's water pollution, or air pollution settling at the production places.

Eating is dangerous activity. lol

@kunmingteacher
Again not saying it's 100% proof but it raises valid questions and doubt.

And knowing the zealousness, plus nationalistic value of pro China discoveries, for most Chinese scientists, and in this case the lack of scientific dialog of the leading scientist when questioned, wouldn't make it too hard to doubt.

Related forum threads

Login to post