论坛

Import foods expanded in C4 Nan Ya

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

let's just end this debate for once and for all, shall we?

eating excessive processed foods is bad, but the import food sections at C4 and other places are indispensable. they simply must exist or all life ceases.

mmkunmingteacher (561 posts) • 0

I will accept that that is true for you.

So you make your own peanut butter then? I'm impressed?

What about mustard? Do you make your own? Or have you stopped eating it for the past 15 years since you've been in China?

And are you expecting some sort of medal of honor for abstaining from it?

mmkunmingteacher (561 posts) • 0

Magnifico, as I said, I have nothing against good, quality food from anywhere. I like mustard very much, and if I had some good-quality mustard, I would eat it. But I usually prefer not to pay ten times the price for imported mustard.

why, is there a local mustard?

anyway, fair enough. i guess if you get your western fix at salvador's, there's no need for C4.

blue. (170 posts) • 0

I'm sure that all of you guys are making some bread and fresh fruit jam for tomorrow at the same time you're saying "have no time"

blue. (170 posts) • 0

Then I guess that you have no idea, for example about the cold chain of cheeses,just an example; or all mice's shit inside tomato sauces or all that kind of stuff. I agree with the point of view of mmkunminger, no rethoricals

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Wow! Why does some forum topics degrade so fast. It's like having teenagers on this site.

Related forum threads

Login to post