论坛

Standing at an impasse, need some advice or pep talk~

dm-01 (9 posts) • 0

@blobbles
Thank you for the kind words, I got my education locally, I like reading and I'm still working on my English. The HEM phenomenon is something I didn't know about, sounds interesting, I'll see what I can do, thanks for the info. About another training school, I agree it's not a bad idea in case a better job opportunity doesn't present itself.

@tommann
Looking for opportunities outside Kunming is not an option at present, but anyway thanks for the reply.

@AlexKMG
You are right, TB is booming, it's so hot to the extent that almost everyone I know purchase stuff on it. I guess the tricky part as a seller is marketing, because the competition among sellers are extremely intensive. Anyway thanks a lot, I'll think about it.

@HFCAMPO
I think it's not that hard to understand why would people choose to ask for advice on a forum instead of asking a friend, for example: friends in real life failed to answer, or just like me, who made the post out of gratitude and trust for the members of this forum. A broader perspective from people with experience and wisdom can be very helpful.

All in all, thank you for replying.

@ The Dudeson's
"You just did the right thing." That means a lot to me, really, thank you......I truly appreciate your input, exactly the kind of message I need.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

If people here are so aware of the many scams and con artists around - then there is no need to jump to conclusions and accuse this person of Probably being a scammer. If so many are aware then there is no fear of getting hooked. Why not wait until he actually begins asking for money until you call him a scammer. Just because others have the same paranoid mentality does not make probable accusations true or right. I am sure this poor guy now regrets coming here for any rational input. I am glad to see a few reasonable people make some genuine suggestions for the OP to consider.

Related forum threads

Login to post