论坛

Air quality.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

Cloud seeding?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
Cloud seeding, a form of weather modification, is the attempt to change the amount or type of precipitation that falls from clouds,

The most common chemicals used for cloud seeding include silver iodide, potassium iodide and dry ice (solid carbon dioxide). Liquid propane, which expands into a gas, has also been used.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Good informative video. Another way to further their agenda. Fire!Fire!Fire! Global warming! Global warming! Follow the money.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Great example of the public ignorance - I speak of Chemtrails (weather Modification) and he replies with cloud seeding - Missed it by a mile!

i watched about half the video, then i stopped. strange patterns of contrails in the sky doesn't necessarily prove some of the claims, ie:
- that they're spraying particulate matter in the sky
- that one of the main goals is reduction of sunlight

first of all, every time you get into your car, you're poisoning the atmosphere with particulate matters. so how man so-called chemtrails are there compared to how many cars?

also, is there an example of someone (who can be trusted) who literally flew their plane into one of these so-called chemtrails, took an air sample, analyzed the air sample in a lab, and then determined that there were nefarious chemicals in the air sample that are not typically found in airplane exhaust?

@HFCAMPO You will always get the same respond from people that are ignorant. They will always find excuses even when the facts and results there. Mankind is the most evil predator of all. We destroy for the sake of money and power. It's really sad.

blue. (170 posts) • 0

agree with Liumingke. Plus, on this forum a lot of people talk just cause is bored.

who are you calling ignorant? there is NOT SUFFICIENT PROOF for the claims being made about chemtrails, in my opinion. man is evil and destroys for the sake of power is not proof either, by the way. you start with that assumption and then believe every conspiracy out there without any proof because you need evidence to support your grim view of the world. some conspiracies are true, many are fabricated or exaggerated.

@Magnifico Stay in your ignorance, that's your right. It doesn't affect me one bit. Many conspiracies have been proven true though some have been fabricated to misinform the masses. That's what governments do. Governments are NOT for the common people but for the elites and rich. You believe what you believe and I'll believe what I believe.

Related forum threads

Login to post