论坛

Air quality.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

First of all, banning a film is the oldest trick in the book to draw more publicity to it.

there are plenty of films about bin laden. doesn't mean the story is true. it just means they have all the money in the world to make films about whatever they want to perpetuate.

Are chemtrails REAL?
or do they want people to think they're real?
or maybe they are real, but there are more important issues people need to be thinking about, like for example maybe you can move closer to work so you don't drive 6 hours a day and destroy the air with your car.

and .... the movie the was a piece of crap.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Sometimes my imagination runs wild and I wonder who is Magnifico, how old is he and where is he from - but only for a minute. I am also beginning to realize that Mag is first to reply in most threads. I will be more diligent on this issue from now.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Some of the worst movies have a very important message - for example - They Live - the main actor of this movie is a wrestler

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

i'm too old to rock n roll, but too young to die

i won't be posting anymore, so no need to be vigilant. knock yourself out.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

NO way! I can not believe my eyes. There is absolutely no way that Mag will stop posting. Pinch me! You are pulling my leg or just pulling an mm - say you will go only to return in a week or so. I love it when they cry wolf.

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

@Alien - very few provincial capitals have better air than Kunming. Haikou is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

I think Dalian, Haikou,Zhuhai, Xiamen and quite a few other cities have better air quality than Kunming. There was an article on Gokunming that said Kunming dropped quite low in the air quality rankings.

Related forum threads

Login to post