论坛

First Time Post

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

You have to love many of the people who write a post for the very first time. As I look through some of the posts on this forum I realize many of the posts are written by someone using their username for the first time.

A certain (general/obvious) question is asked and some people either reply or ask specifics about the question. However, the person who wrote the post is never heard from ever again.

Another peculiar coincidence I find is that those same people making the first time post are never seen again, or comment, or write anywhere else.

Troll - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Yeah. Trolls are all over the internet. It's really sad that people can't just really post thing because they truly want to know or want to discuss issues. They caught a guy that was trolling and he was outed and lost his job.
What a creep! Here's the story: www.slate.com/[...]

If you're going to post something on a forum and need help in finding or knowing something, for god-sake after we help you say thank you at least. That's called etiquette.

Related forum threads

Login to post