论坛

soy sauce and other condiments without msg

xb6asd (170 posts) • 0

free masons control the presidents, because their tomb read their free mason degree before president. bohemian grove controls all below with their sac rituals. sorry hfcampo, not all our daddies were alchy abusive cunts.

blue. (170 posts) • 0

hehe, you're right Tony, discussion will not go so far. I have not so much time to lose like you.

ah, I came from Sh with a tricycle man, how can I be a former chef?? I'm a fraud, eheh.. ciao bello. hot air in mouth....thanks to give me a laugh today, i needed it.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

wow, this thread is getting strange and probably should come to an end now.

@tonyaod, i really don't know. i try to avoid msg, but it's not based on any scientific research.

anyway @blue, maybe my recipe was shitty, but i learned that you can make decent stir-fries without soy sauce —- and to me it's a big deal.

ps. sorry, i HAVE to ask blue. WHY are you conducting experiments with msg? trying to find out if it's effective for mummification?

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Where can I get yogurt without any aspartame - seems they all have this nasty stuff now. I guess the NWO wants everyone on a diet so everything now has artificial sweetners.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

There was a thread about this last year. I think that either Wicker Basket, or Slice of Heaven were mentioned as a place to buy natural live yoghurt.

I have resorted to making my own. You can buy 'starter' on Taobao, or use a few tablespoons of live yoghurt as a starter. Once your first batch is done, you can keep using the end of the last batch to start a new one.

Related forum threads

Login to post