论坛

Movie/Video Exchange

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Anyone interested in a movie or video exchange? I am looking for some old classics as well as some recent videos and movies. Many of the websites I used to download movies have recently been shut down. Let me know what you are looking for.

Examples:

The Believer - 2001
Unlawful Killing - 2011
Taras Bulba - 1963
Of Mice and Men - 1992
Queen of the Sun - 2010
King of Kings - 1961
Circle of Iron - 1978

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

BTW, It's better if you know the Chinese names of the English movies your are looking for.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Chinese names are good but I have seen English titles searched on Baidu. I have about 600 films in DivX (.avi) format.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

What I mean is that when you go to a site like www.lele.tv, you should have the Chinese name otherwise the search will come back "not found". Yes @Geezer, typing the English title in Baidu will often help you find the Chinese title of the movie. Good Idea.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I looked in many sites over many years but still unable to find the movies I listed. This is why I am asking if anyone already has the movies so we can exchange.

atomic (156 posts) • 0

I have some old movies on my hard drive:
To Kill A Mockingbird (1962)
The Searchers (1956)

Vertigo (1958)
Witness For The Prosecution (1957)

Also some recent classics:
Goodfellas (1990)
The Matrix (1999)
The Village (2004)
The Iron Lady (2011)

If you want to come over with a flash drive your welcome to take some copies.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Has anyone seen the video Unlawful Killing? I have been trying to download it but have not found a single copy as of yet. This is the video about Princess Diana.

Niconanhai (30 posts) • 0

HFCAMPO,

This movie is available on usenet, i can download a copy for you.
I will be in Kunming in 2 weeks, we have to find out how to get this copy to you.

Best regards
Nico

Related forum threads

Login to post