论坛

Vaccination

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

The man should definitely look into some Bipolar medication - one day loves me the next day hates me - Tremendous ambivalence! Have to call him the Rubber Band Man!

Probably works from the Vaccine industry or Bill Gates - any time I put a vaccine video he must attack like a rabid dog! It amuses me at how I make him jump. Who says you can't teach and old dog new trick. I got this mutt doing all sorts of tricks. hehe!

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Tuna & Campo: What makes you guys think anybody gives a damn about your mutual ego contest? But if you do, why not start a thread with a title something like 'Campo & Tuna', & see if anybody bothers with it? And you can start one about me too if you like - 'Why Alien is a dick', or whatever - but don't expect me to bother to contribute.
My apologies for ignoring the OP.

Ifoundthetuna (370 posts) • 0

You know what I agree. Do you think HFCAMPo could stay in the boundaries of the thread. If he'd agree to keep it in the CAMPO and TUNA thread I'd promise to do so.

in my own defense, it's not exactly that you or anyone else in this forum is all conform with the usual and gokunming forum regulations.
That said I hear you.

I have no problem with you, and to be honest not even do I dislike CAMPO. It's just that he really doesn't see "it". And I believe that is impossible.

Oh, boy and we are at the insults again.
I like you all the time, even when I said you are a d***k didn't mean I hate you. I am a nice guy, after all! :)

Oh Campo, again you are again a beacon of ignorance, bipolar is not what you just mentioned, but you are wrong most of the time, so I let you get away with it.

Sad,sad,sad!

@HFCAMPO
please bring some more actual facts ratherthen the stuff from a conspiracy website. i mean, if you want to be taken seriously.

otherwise you are just trolling. a onliner throwing in very questionable theorues doesn.t help the thread or the posters looking for serious information.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

if you think alien is a d**k now, wait until he has one of those nanobots shoved up his butt!

ok, here's a fearless prediction by disclose.tv. obama will start ww3 this year. if, at the end of the year, we're not all dead, then HFCAMPO's endless links to this rubbish pseudo-journalistic crap can be put to rest for once and for all. and remember, this if your final warning!

Final Warning 2015: Obama Will Start World War 3 in 2015

www.disclose.tv/[...]

Related forum threads

Login to post