论坛

Best way to do Fuxian Lake?

Jjodiyl (20 posts) • 0

Appreciate on those above infos from you guys...

When I do my info searching on internet, I managed to get the info on the bus that we should take from Kunming to Chengjiang is in the Kunming south bus station. So maybe I will just go to Kunming south bus station and buy a ticket to Chengjiang. (From my place is probably I would first take a bus to the MRT station and continue using MRT and stop at South Bus Station "南部汽车站" MRT station.)

What I wanna know is when I arrived in Chengjiang, how far it will take for me to visit a hotel/inn near fuxian lake? or what bus should I take?

Any info would be a great help. Thx!

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

The bus will most likely drop you in town and go no further. There is a roundabout (only one) and there are lots of little red 3-4 wheel taxi bike things. It is about 3km to the lake hotels.
Not sure what those taxi guys charge.

kingofthekerb (131 posts) • 0

from the chengjiang bus station it's another 30 minute bus ride by a normal city bus (2 yuan) to the sunshine coast and places along that route, or a 10 yuan taxi to anywhere that side of the lake.

can also go to jiangchuan and see another less touristy side of the lake

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

Hi Lemon.
Yes, that is the road, but

I am pretty sure it never opened in Sept 2015. A bit like the Metro sections that were supposed to open 3 years ago.

Related forum threads

Login to post