论坛

Who majored in Finance?

123go (145 posts) • 0

Good, I am, I want to start a group so can discuss or study about finance with you guys if interested. Anyone is welcome.

Danmairen (510 posts) • 0

I know nothing about finance whatsoever, but since this is the internet I'm ready to contribute half-baked ideas, clueless assumptions and invent arguments ad hoc. Count me in.

123go (145 posts) • 0

good humor, but this is not the right time. Probably I need the help about finance sometimes. I am glad and open to learn and improve from other friends in this area.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Why don't try reading, studying and trying to understand?

Most Chinese seem to think of knowledge is a thing. Actually, gaining knowledge is a process, an effort and takes commitment, motivation, and work.

A Beijing training school hired me to teach what the student called "MBA knowledge" in 30 days. I was to "give" him the knowledge and he felt he did not need to read, do assignments, or use a book. He demanded we use the case study method, which he had never experienced, but insisted I prepare the cases and explain it all to him. He refused to even read the first case. The school and I agreed I was not the person to teach him. Nor was the second teacher...

In finance it will be your effort that bring you success. Looking for free tutoring from "friends" is worth all that you pay for it.

123go (145 posts) • 0

Im not looking for any tutor. I have studied in finance dept. School of economy in university, But want to discuss and learn from people in this area. Because I think "Finance" means differently in each?, generally my courses were focus on the "macro":money and banking, international finance, financial risk management,etc. These are parts of the Central Bank's job?! Also lots of courses about banks and stocks. But you "finance major" more focus on corporate finance, asset pricing, right or not? Im reading something so I need helps sometimes.
And personally I think knowledge is a thing, it shapes the way you think,but I agree it's a process of gaining.
Thanks for sharing.
Your sincerely

123go (145 posts) • 0

already know linkedin for a long time, that's not a place to get the answer. Maybe I can give a call to the professor.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.