论坛

Blocks on Wikipedia - a good thing?

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

More spewing nonesense. Alex could not resist the need to come to the rescue of another ignorant fool.

DiscloseTV is a video source just like youtube. I am not so stupid as to pay more for a VPN so I can get youtube. I am sure I can come up with a million absurd videos from youtube.

So what is the point of disclosetv? What does it have to do with wiki? Again - absolutely nothing. So your ridiculous ranting only proves that you are the cultist.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

You don't need to pay for VPN. Just use Psiphon or fqrouter2 on your tablet or cellphone. Watch all the Youtube videos.

Heller (62 posts) • 0

I'll not get into the strikingly obvious differences between youtube and disclose, but i will say that i believe that of those who do have a VPN, most don't use youtube as a viable news source as you seem to with disclosure.

Heller (62 posts) • 0

And regarding the Wiki question, the question was asked of you, not me, and as yet you're yet to answer it.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Again the nonesense. I have never used discolsetv or youtube as a source because neither are sources. They are video sources. That means it is a central location to get videos. The videos can be from ordinary people or from news media or much more.

Again, what does this off topic have to do with wikipedia? Nothing.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Thank you for admitting that the wiki question was asked of me. Yet you felt the need to reply for me.

Alien, there isn't any. But if you're obsessed with a website that describes itself thus:

Heller (62 posts) • 0

Time and time again you refer to disclose.tv as a source of truth.

This is a website, which is, in its own words 'dedicated to paranormal topics'.

And you expect to be taken seriously.

And this little gem is Monty Pythonesque:

'I have never used discolsetv or youtube as a source because neither are sources. They are video sources'

Perhaps you said it best yourself in the post at the top of this page: 'what is the point of disclosetv'?

Indeed.

And you still haven't answered Alien's question...

Heller (62 posts) • 0

Ah! And there we have it ladies and gentlemen... and outlandish claim which when questioned finds no reasonable evidence or answer.

Now where have i seen that before...

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Heller, you are obviously a moron with an agenda. Once again, youtube and disclose tv are NOT sources. Yes, I have refered to videos from disclosetv many times but see if you can understand - disclosetv it is not a source. The source is the video in disclosetv or in youtube.

A dictionary is a source, news media is a source, encyplopedia is a source. A video of fox news is also a source if you are stupid enough to believe anything they say or print. However, disclosetv and youtube are NOT sources. An interview with an authority on a certain issue can also be a source. Like a former FBI, police, CIA who speaks on a certain topic, like Ted Gunderson or Michael Ruppert.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Here is an example of Hugo using disclosetv. However, disclosetv is NOT a source. The source in this particular case is Presstv. You can find this very same video from a myriad of other sources because when Ban Ki-Moon speaks there are at least 20 news agencies taping and recording him.

The proof is not where the video came from (source) but what comes out of Banki's own lips.

www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/180787/Ban_kiRupt_UN__PressTV/

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.