论坛

Esperanto

Vortarulo (13 posts) • 0

Saluton ĉiuj,
I asked this question several months ago, without success, so I'll try again.

Is there anyone else in Kunming who is either able to speak Esperanto OR interested in learning this easy-to-learn artificial language? I'd like to meet fellow esperantists here, even if they might just be beginners.

And if someone is interested in learning the language, I offer to teach it for free.

More information about Esperanto (世界语) you can find on Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto

zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/世界语

Feel free to ask any questions. :)

Amike,
- André

GracY (2 posts) • 0

Hey, Andre.

Esperanto sounds cool and interesting :)

I'm interested in all the stuffs about language. Can you tell me how would you teach it? Because i'm currently not in KM, but i will be back in April for vacation. Is that possible to learn through internet first?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
GracY

Vortarulo (13 posts) • 0

Hi GracY,
Yes, Esperanto is interesting indeed. :)
I'm not planning in teaching a real class or becoming a special tutor, but I enjoy teaching the language to people who're interested. It's definitely possible to learn Esperanto through the internet. That's how I learned it, too.
If you give me your contact details (like, e-mail address) via private message, I can contact you. We could then talk on MSN or Skype.

Greetings!
- André

GracY (2 posts) • 0

Hi Andre,

Thanks for the quick response:)

My email address is grace_0709@live.cn I think we can talk through ineternet but my web cam broken down several weeks ago :(

There may be one problem is I'm in England now, our timetable may not fit very well. Let me know what do you think?

Regards,
Grace

Related forum threads

Login to post