论坛

Hay hispanohablantes aqui?

Asafrpei (19 posts) • 0

maybe this question would sound dumb but...is this España Restaurant just a restaurant that serves spanish food? or latin food mixed with spanish? or how? well i guess i could give my opinion about it once i arrive at kunming and go there... :)

Bernie (101 posts) • 0

Don't get your hopes up too much because, although there are Spanish dishes, they try to cater to everyones taste. Nevertheless, it is a very nice reataurant, but it would be useful to have the opinion of a Spaniard.

mo0ntrail (2 posts) • 0

Hi everybody! (Hola a todos desde España!)

I´m going to Kunming in february for practice in chinese medicine in Kunming´s Hospital.
I would like to meet friends in Kunming, and also find somewhere/someone to share a apartament.
Anyway, if you want you can agree me to the MSN: ninfame@hotmail.com

diego (9 posts) • 0

Hola, naci y me eduque en España. I actually cook paellas myself. I must say that the Spanish restaurant here in Kunming is better than many back in the US (from the point of view of an Spaniard). I guess you mean the restaurant by Green Lake that has the windmill rotating over the entrance.
About Spanish in Kunming there is a lot to say. I tutored some ladies over at the university. There is a lot of interest. Soon we should have a Spanish corner...

Related forum threads

Login to post