论坛

Funnest place to go to get a visa stamp

dbfan (20 posts) • 0

Wondering where is the funnest, most interesting place to go for another 90 day visa stamp? I have read the many different posts but am still left wondering. Laos, Vietnam, Thailand or another place? Where would you go for an interesting and fun time? Cheaper always helps too. Cheers in advance for your input.

sean1sean1 (82 posts) • 0

depends on how much time you have really, you looking to spend a few days, a week, a few hours? Ive been to the Hekou border with vietnam and I dont reccomend it. I'f you like floating down a river and eating mushrooms, laos is the way to go.

dbfan (20 posts) • 0

True, I left out some important details, sorry. I got time. And while cheap is better I would rather spend a bit more than have a lame experience. Floating down a river sounds good. Are you speaking of the boat from Jin Hong? Thanks

Tomato (4 posts) • 0

You could go to Vientiane in Laos. Very relaxed place. Not much to do than just visit some temples and go to sleep early at night. When you are there you could go to Luang Prabang in Laos. Very relaxed atmosphere. I'm not sure if they issue 90 days tourist visas. Probably 30 days. I'm not sure my friend.

Related forum threads

Login to post