论坛

Getting a chinese visa in hong kong

somenick (107 posts) • 0

Hmm, didn't think about that. I'm a trained teacher but there's really not enough time. The agency that sanyiseul mentioned replied to me just now saying they can't process my visa. I guess I'm heading down to Hanoi unless by a miracle I manage to find an employer on such a short notice. I've also read that if I need to extend my z-visa with another employer, I'd have to do that back home or somewhere out of China, like a new z-visa application.

YuantongsiYuantongsi (717 posts) • 0

I was told that if you leave your company they need to apply to the PSB change your resident permit to a F visa, and that a F visa can be changed back to a resident permit once you have a new job.

GeogramattGeogramatt (203 posts) • 0

Don't recommend HK if its a tourist (L) visa you want.
They only give them for 6 months, and you can only stay in the country 30 days at a time

somenick (107 posts) • 0

www.gokunming.com/[...]

Now I'm confused. This thread ( www.gokunming.com/[...] ) is saying Hanoi is ok to apply for visa into China. But article linked above says

"If you find yourself in Hanoi on a Chinese visa mission, take note that the consular services section of the Chinese embassy in Hanoi does not issue tourist visas to non-residents of Vietnam."

Can anyone confirm any of this?

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

Does not issue tourist visas

Perhaps they issue work visas, and business visas, which is why most of us go for border runs.

Related forum threads

Login to post