论坛

Knit/crochet/other hobby group

Elisa (174 posts) • 0

Is there anyone here who would like to start a stitching group? I'm still looking for something to keep me busy in Kunming, and I'd like to meet some people.

I live on the west side, but it doesn't take me long to get up to the Green Lake area. A coffee shop would probably be a better place to meet than a noodle joint :) I'm not sure how a tea house would feel about it.

Kunmingsunshine (15 posts) • 0

Ooh, I like the idea of a stitching group. I knit very simple things. I live in the green lake area, but wouldn't mind an excuse to go to another part of town. Would be nice to get a group going!

Elisa (174 posts) • 0

Cool! When I get back into town, we'll get together. What days/times are good for you? I'm free all the time. :)

Elisa (174 posts) • 0

I think the Green Lake area is best suited for this sort of thing.

Today I sat for hours at a tea garden in Green Lake Park near the floating hamster ball things.

So, here's my suggestion - 2pm Saturday at the tea garden thing (bad weather backup - French cafe upstairs)
AND a weekday sometime. Wednesday 10am French Cafe?

Call me at 1528-818-9747 if you're interested in coming, or just show up! I'll be the one with green yarn.

Elisa (174 posts) • 0

Last weekend was when I "discovered" the outdoor tea place and sat there with my husband, so there was no group yet. I plan to be there this saturday, though maybe a little late.

Elisa (174 posts) • 0

I will be at French Cafe today from about 9:30 to noon. Please come join me if you can!

ilikemountains (10 posts) • 0

Hey,

I was out of town but would still love to meet up. Feel free to contact me off-list at ilikemountains@hotmail.com.

Cheers,

Catherine

Related forum threads

Login to post