论坛

teacher

julian (1 post) • 0

hello,

i am looking for a Chinese teacher, who could teach me the next two weeks, beginning Sunday the 29. of November, daily between 4-5 hours in mandarin. my level of knowledge is very low, but i had a language-course back in Germany some time ago. Please contact me, if you speak fluently English and have teaching experiences, plus send me your approximate salary expectation.

i am a student, so i would not mind if you are student as well.
thanks a lot for your answer and i am really looking forward to learn some mandarin.
julian

xiaoxiaoxiao (3 posts) • 0

Hi,I'm wegy.I'm a student,too. My major is Chinese.I think I can help you,but my English is not as fluently as you expect.And I don't need any salary.If you want we can make friends and I can teach you Chinese.

lummerlaoshi (130 posts) • 0

Hi Julian,

I have a friend who is a decent Chinese language teacher. Her name is Sunny. She has just finished teaching an American student and is now looking for a new student. Her English is quite good and she may know a few phrases in German. This is her contact information:

Mobile: 15812026703
E-mail: tcgzhuang@yahoo.cn.com

Arlene (5 posts) • 0

Hello julian,
I'd like to introduce myself first . I am a post graduate student of Yunnan University and my major is Chinese language and literature,I have been a Chinese teacher of a school where the students were from Europe and America.Our mode of teaching is one on one and my English is quite well .So,I am confident that I can do this job well .
If you need more information,feel free to contact me .
my email is happyxiaohan@hotmail.com,Waiting for your reply!

lili1998 (6 posts) • 0

job offer for foreigners from US or BR
1. young and male teacher needed, for a 8 year-old-boy, fluent and standard english, could play game and make english study fun. 150RMB/hour
2. english native speaking country, no gender or age requirement, must have teaching experience for a high school graduate who s going abroad for further education.
80-100RMB/50 minutes

if any of you are interested in this message, pls contact me Mr li 13987662551. since i am a HR hunter, i will charge 100RMB for the job if you successfully applied.

Related forum threads

Login to post