论坛

GoKunming global search update

YerethYereth (111 posts) • +2

Hi all,

As has been requested many times and for longer than I can remember, the global search has recently been reintroduced as a separate page on GoKunming, searching through every single section of the website.

As per today, the global search is available in the header of each single page and should work on mobile as well as desktop.

We also added a little gimmick hiding the menu bars when scrolling down the website on a mobile phone. This should allow more space for the content of the website. The menu bars return when scrolling back up.

I would love to get people's feedback on the relevance of the results, the usability and of course any bugs you may encounter. Feel free to use this thread to let us know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Wendy528 (18 posts) • 0

Categorization seems to work well for Listings on mobile device. Thanks Yereth for your hard work.

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

Yereth & gokm.

Yay! Finally the long awaited search menu on the home page and everywhere else. Even better still - it works!

Thank you!

YerethYereth (111 posts) • 0

Cheers Michael! I know it's been a long time. We do our best to make further improvements to the website. Hopefully we can keep upgrading the general experience and value for the community.

Related forum threads

Login to post