论坛

why should we learn English

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • +3

As most of the replies are statements regarding the reasons for learning English, and in this original thread there is no question mark, perhaps the thread title should read, WHY WE SHOULD LEARN ENGLISH.
Before I get flamed, let me point out, I don't think people should have to learn English; although it is useful.

朱俊名391 (1 post) • 0

English is the EFL in our country.It's our duty to learn English well.But,sometimes,we may ask ourselves why should we learn English?

First,English is the most popular language in this world till now.If we can speak English well, it will be convinience for us to communicate with foreigners,exchange ideas,read English papers and so on.With the development of technology,it's importance for us to learn English well so that we can learn more knowledge and skills from other country to change our life and make it better.Last but not least,if we can learn more advanced technologies and science,we could make our country stronger and realize the great rejuvenation of Chinese nation.

It's my opinions about why we should learn English.And I think it's very important for us to learn English well.

392 (1 post) • -1

First of all, as a language English no longer belongs to only one nation, but a multi-national, multi-cultural, multi-functional international language.Today, with the rapid growth of globalization, China is getting greatly integrated into the world.The political dialogue, economic partnership and scientific, technical and cultural exchanges between China and other countries are increasing with years.As postegradute students, we are supposed to make our every efforts to realize the Chinese dream .In other words, we shuould learn English well so that we can devote ourselves to facilitating global integration and make our country stronger.

Futhermore, English learning is a process of discoverying, appreciating and enjorying the beauty of different cultures.It will make the world a more inclusive place.Besides, we can use English as a tool of communicating traditional Chinese excellent culture, thus making our country more popular.

In a word, learning English well is a better way for us to fulfill the value of life and realize our dreams.

高育平395 (3 posts) • 0

Nowaday,English is the intertional standard language,many country people are learning English.so as a sudent ,we should study English.English is not our language,butit is very important for us to learn.
Good English would help us good life level, if you learn English well,you can get a better job and a higher salary.English also help us romote our education background. English promote culture exchange .so I think it is important for every to learn English well.From the above points, you can see the importance of learning English.Therefore,work hard at learning English.

高育平395 (3 posts) • 0

Nowaday,English is the intertional standard language,many country people are learning English.so as a sudent ,we should study English.English is not our language,butit is very important for us to learn.
Good English would help us good life level, if you learn English well,you can get a better job and a higher salary.English also help us romote our education background. English promote culture exchange .so I think it is important for every to learn English well.From the above points, you can see the importance of learning English.Therefore,work hard at learning English.

高育平395 (3 posts) • 0

935zhai (1 post) • +2

The world is open. We must learn English when we want to know more about the world.Then I learn English so that I can learn more about foreign countries.I have been studying English hard for many years, but suddenly one day I find that I can see the world without studying English, because Chinese has become ubiquitous. Then I may learn English more so that I can become an international comprehensive talent and learn English just to make myself better. To be honest, I really want to make English disappear from my life,because learning English is really a painful process for me.

939wu (3 posts) • -1

Learning English is a

life-long process. Learning English

is about self development.Through learning, people tend to find what they are really interested in.Then,learning English

help people to know the world better.

With more opportunities, ones can approve his own self-esteem.

Related forum threads

Login to post