论坛

why should we learn English

916lu (1 post) • 0

English is a tool that we communicate with others. With the development of the China, the things we should learn more and more. we need to learn about the people around, but also the

people from all over the world, their culture and custom.
As a master of our country, we should make a view of internation. Through learning english well, we could make good friends with foreigner mentally. Learn from their excellent civilization and integrate into our culture.

I think the world is a big family. We need to learn english well to communicate closely.

贾梦涵1378 (1 post) • 0

In my opinion,there are three pivotal reasons why we should learn English.
Firstly,English plays a key role in our daily life.We can connect with others who they can't speak Chinese fluently and make friends with them.Then,many books and papers about the majors we learn are in English.So learning English well is vital for each of us to improve the abilities of reading and writing.Last but not the least,learning English has become a habit of globalization.Therefore,we are supposed to be an advocate of learning English.
In a word,English is very important for us to communicate with others and improve the quality of this aspect.Let us try to learn English together.

毛永森915 (1 post) • 0

Why do we learn English after so many years?

In my opinion,the first reason is English is more and more usefull in our life.not only in the books ,but also in the movie,advertisement and the international competition wu can use it.The seconed reason is that English is a windows of we contact with west country in now days.As we know,It's nearly all of the important academic paper is publish by English.So,if we want to get more konwlage,we only have one road witch is learning English.The last reason of why we learn english is that more and more people choose go abroad to studay

or journey in now days and learn English is the first step of we go abroad.

17001376 (2 posts) • 0

When I was 7 years old,I began to learn English.Then I was not aware of the importance of English study,but I study it hard because of my mun's requirement.Although my teacher was

very well,my grade in my exam was always low.I realize that I have not interest in English!

Why I shuold learn English?With the improvement of my academic level,i find the truth.I needed pass my college entrance examination and i had to get high grade.When i was studying in university,i was told to pass CET4.NOW,i pass my postgraduate qualifying examination and being a graduate student study in YUNNAN University. I will read more scientific treatises in the future and i will face to the English Degree examination.

Why we should learn English?For so many people who have their own reason.For me,it's a way to science I will research.

17001377 (4 posts) • 0

We have learnt English for many years.So ask a question .Why should we learn English?

There are some reasons to answer the question as follows.

In the first place, English has become an international language. if you know english, you van make a trip round the world without being misunderstood.

In the second place, most valuable books, newspapers and magazines are written in English. if you wish to get knowledge, you must learn English.

In total, learning English is very useful as well as important in our life. To master another language is better than learning nothing at all.

17001377 (4 posts) • 0

We have learnt English for many years.So ask a question .Why should we learn English?

In the first place, English has become an international language. if you know english, you van make a trip round the world without being misunderstood.

In the second place, most valuable books, newspapers and magazines are written in English. if you wish to get knowledge, you must learn English.

In total, learning English is very useful as well as important in our life. To master another language is better than learning nothing at all.

17001377 (4 posts) • 0

17001377 (4 posts) • 0

张桂飞-397 (1 post) • 0

Why should we learn English
I have studied English for 13 years until now,and i will continue learn it.Why should we learn English? Nest i will explain why should learn English.
First of all,English is my compulsory course since the junior middle school,and i need to pass the all kinds of English exam,for example,end-of-term test,level fore and CET-6 and so on. English is one of the compulsory subjects of compulsory education. In the nest place,the ues of English as one of the world is largest languages and most widely used languages.Many advanced thing come from foreign countries,if you can not speak English or you do not understand English,you will can not learn advanced technology,however,it is necessary to learn English.At the same timme,many jobs require a good English ability,if you have earned English well ,you can get these jobs easy.
Here are a few of my points to account for why should we learn English.In a word,learning English is good for us.

包崇卓1396 (1 post) • +1

Language is the bridge between people. People communicate with each other.Of course, in the same country,people can use the same language to communicate,for example, chinese,english,french and so on.However,different country people need to find a same language to communicate. At this time, english is a good choice.

Most of us, they learn english to
comprehend different different culture. When people travel abroad,

they can communicate with natives and they can take care of themselves. Some people learn english for their jobs. They have to other country for their business in some time and cooperate with others, at this time,communication is very important. As for me ,english is tool .I always use english

in my life ,watching movie ,reading,studying and so on. Finally,I want to travel abroad. So it is important for me to learn english.

Related forum threads

Login to post