论坛

House Prices

jj123 (100 posts) • 0

Hi all,

curious, how is the real estate market going there?
I'm in chengdu and the south is exploding like crazy....
I noticed lots of construction going on, i think in the northwest and the south in Chenggong area...decent areas or......?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

They are building like crazy here. They Have many Have empty buildings.

jj123 (100 posts) • 0

Recently I noticed the prices per M were from 7-9K, so i wonder if its stabilizing due to all the construction if there is no demand?
Are there any new restrictions for buying put in?
Here in CD u must have a Hukou first in order to buy, plus some other new restrictions...

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

As I understand the residential real estate market for NEW properties - developers are now packaging in interior design and decoration into their packages. Previously, during the boom times, you'd only purchased bare concrete walls with basic utilities and infrastructure such as plumbing, capped water pipes, and electricity holes (if lucky) - supply your own outlets, light switches, etc.

Nowadays - apartments are generally move-in condition (BYO linens, soaps, toilet paper, etc). This added service generally costs around ¥200k for nominal furnishings, and then spirals upwards.

As always, sweeping statements regarding China, much less Yunnan and Kunming are subject to vary, but that's what I've noticed from my limited and random observations over the years.

vicar (817 posts) • 0

If they are doing the interior design and decor then that's another 30% off its value

Related forum threads

Login to post