论坛

Where Can I Buy DVD's?

GracieMei (34 posts) • +2

Call me old-fashioned, but I really like buying DVD's. (I know, most people are up with technology and use many other methods of watching the latest movies!) Where in the north part of KMG can one purchase DVD's? There used to be a shop on the foreigners' street, but it isn't there anymore. Suggestions?

Alien (3819 posts) • +3

There's one on Xiyuanbeilu just south of the bridge over the RR tracks, on the west side of the street. Another on Jiaolinlu just before the T-junction with Huangchengxilu, on the south side of the street.

kc430kc430 (81 posts) • +1

Not north Kunming, but you can find one on the east side of Baitalu between Renminlu and Dongfenglu. I got a 3-disk set with 15 or so Zhang Yimou movies for ten kuai. Normally 10 kuai per disk for most titles. Of course if you're looking for top video and audio quality you'll have to look elsewhere.

baiyuxiang (111 posts) • +2

Also not in the north, but there's one with a fairly good selection at the southern terminus of bus 91, on Rixin Lu between Dianchi Lu and Xifu Lu.

Makorokoto (1 post) • +2

There's a really good one on Ruan Jie between DongfengXilu and Wuyi Lu - up the street over the footbridge from Xinwen Lu, right at the post office parcel place, up tree-lined street on the right just past a barber's shop.

Related forum threads

Login to post