论坛

Is Yunnan International Travel Hygiene.. open?

misfit (113 posts) • +6

been there today, the fee is 430 yuan, passport and three pictures required (not very demanding on the size). thanks to philou, from exit D rixin subway stop it took only three minutes walking to get to the hospital.

jchiang (3 posts) • +5

DanTheMan's right. I paid a total of 427 RMB. Again, bring your passport and 3 photos. You'll pass a photo shop just before you arrive at the entrance, but I don't know if they price gouge there.

I was told to go in the afternoon to avoid any crowds. Sure enough, there was hardly anyone there when I showed up at 2pm (then again, I don't know how many people were there in the morning). Only line I waited in was to pay. I was done in 40 minutes. Prob could've been faster if I didn't take so long upstairs, hehe :) The water cooler in the lobby would've helped, but I noticed it after the fact.

Philou's also right – take exit D and head south along the river/stream. You'll see a blue building on your left – that's where you want to go – although you'll have to walk a little more to cross over. Only a 4-5 minute walk. If you need help, don't say you're looking for a hospital, since it's technically not.

You can pick up your results in the afternoon, two days (后天) later. Don't forget your receipt!

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +1

Just came back from the Heath center. The cost is 428 RMB. They give you two receipts. The larger one you bring the day you pick up your health book. They said I can return on Wednesday after 2:00 p.m. They did an EKG, X-ray, drew blood, an eye chart test, sonogram, took my height and weight and my blood pressure. I also gave a urine sample. That's about it. I arrived about 8:30 a.m. and there was nobody at the time so it went fast. As stated above, bring your passport, 3 pictures, 428 RMB and you're all set.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Dr. Robert Detrano gives the place a plus for the examinations they carry out. I can vouch for the person who did the ultrasound on me there some years ago, who turned up something with considerable accuracy, but I question the work of the guy who did the chest X-ray, who seemed to be mostly asleep.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

This is my second time and I was just happy to get to over with. Overall I found it adequate for the purpose of my Visa requirement coming up in a few weeks.

Related forum threads

Login to post