论坛

We're going to be ranked and categorized.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -1

This is not for you Napoleon, dont get excited.

Is this guy a trojan by any chance? Never read his stories, just jumped over them, as its if some soulless bot was writing the stuff, and theres a total lack of culture, overall cultural knowledge, curiosity and intellectuality in them. First time he caught the eye was when someone was complaining over Internet access in China, and he said that he tried to access chinese website from UK and it was blocked there too. Someone really had the nerves to say something like that. Now he sounds like one of them too.

Why would this zimbabwe guy living in China be acessing chinese sites from UK? Seen dudeson and dazzer question his identity too. Anyone else?

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

You've gone back into the annals with that one, I must have made quite the impression on you that day.

To answer you question, and hold on as this gets a bit far fetched - I was visiting - for a holiday.

Considering how you stretch the realms of reality in some of your posts it shouldn't be too much of a leap to realise that people from Zimbabwe go to Britain to visit friends and have a holiday - They don't go for the weather.

Why would I be wanting to access a Chinese website? My partner wanted to catch up on her crappy soap operas with MangoTV or something and it didn't work - Blocked due to location said the notice.
Then when the footy was on, even though I was in England not 10 miles from where it was being played, it wasn't on TV, went to my old favourite to watch it on a Chinese website, blocked. As was PB.

The question should be, if you are 'living the dream' in Spain or Greece or wherever, why are you still coming on this forum telling me what's going on outside my window?

Your grapevine isn't working. We can all make predictions - The world will end - Bruce Forsthye will not live forever - The winner of this weeks lottery will be someone celebrating a birthday this year - There's a couple to put your shirt on.

If China goes tits up, I'll leave. I don't think I'll be leaving as I'm going to be rated A,B or C, I think it'll take a bit more than that. Don't need a daily conspiracy theory from you. And if it does
does go, next year, 10 years, 100 years from now - I'll say that raving loon on GoKunming was right.

I promise.

Why not get yourself out and about, worry about what's happening in Spain or Greece or wherever, leave the rumour mongering to us and make some local friends over there, as I can't see you having many on here.

And Re nationality. Couldn't care less where you think I'm from. If your not a boarder guard then it's of no concern to me if you want to believe I'm from Zimbabwe or the moon.

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • -1

@peter
Don't feed the trolls. It's going to get worse. A resurrection....

But see how happy he is, talking about himself. He needs this, so bad, to feed his narciscist tendencies. But then he must bite the feeding hand, otherwise he would feel weak.

Wait for the Mugabe stuff.

vicar (817 posts) • 0

A volunteer, charity worker helping / teaching physically or mentally challenged people and organization, speaks excellent Chinese (above HSK 5), has a degree from a 'no name' university, 2 years work experience in China, situated anywhere in China. Sorry mate, you are left wanting. Take your business eleswhere

Alexez (349 posts) • +1

"Foreigners will be given points based on: 1 - Salary in China, 2 - Educational background, 3 - Length of work in China, ..."

means only laowai who already got a working visa can get ABC reating, right?

so whats the point then? I dont get it.

JanJal (1244 posts) • 0

More likely is, that they think foreigners who come to work in China already have at least preliminary contract mentioning salary, length of work, and other details at hand, when they apply for the work visa in their home country, as is expected.

Foreigners who first come to China by whatever means and then start to look for random job, are probably not wanted, as most of them will end up working illegally.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

This ranking is for the Green Card, not for the work permit.
You will still be able to get a work permit to allow you start building your track record/points towards a future Green Card if you wish.

jiang.wen (7 posts) • +1

I am strongly against such discrimination, but sadly Chinese citizens are ranked the lowest in Western countries when it comes to acquiring a visa. E.g. getting my Australian student visa requires me to go through a lengthy process with VERY HIGH requirements.

Related forum threads

Login to post