论坛

Poultry /chicken farming

BlueBird (55 posts) • 0

What would be the procedures, rules and regulations establishing such a business. Cost and as well types of proper certificates and documents in order to start offering your products to restaurants and supermarkets or so. Any ideas ? :)

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Contact a lawyer that specialize in setting up a business. You not gonna find your answer here.

Gompo (152 posts) • 0

ethically it raises hellish problems...

one can check www.petaasia.com and see by himself if it is hell or not...

gutt gluck, aufwiederzen....

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

Unless you are going the organic or other health niche related to your birds, don't bother. Chicken is going industrial scale. Cargill already has a plant in Anhui. Large chain supermarkets and fast food cut deals with the big processors.

BlueBird (55 posts) • 0

The idea is to do farming on country side and offer the product ( chicken meat and eggs ) to Kunming, Dali and more in Yunnan. Starting a farm with 10.000 and more birds, so if any one has experience or know someone who did such a business, what might be the chalenges facing with the lows in regards of the farming and marketing strategy ?

@Gombo I dont consider them for pets, but thanks for the suggestion !!

vicar (817 posts) • 0

AlexKMG is right. There are literally millions of chickens around here and god knows how many eggs. Free range is a good option, though I reckon there are fewer chicken and egg connoisseurs out there than there are those who barter for how much renminbi they must pay for the weight they are getting. Definitely a niche market, one I'd be interested in if I knew where I could get the stuff and on a regular basis. Apparently kfc chickens don't even fly. I mean didn't. So eating the wings feels (not tastes) kind of strange. Finger lickin' good. Wtf? People be eating the friggin' feet next on the knees followed by crispy claw and beak snacks

Related forum threads

Login to post