论坛

Public fighting.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

@AlexKMG: Interesting indeed. Here are some other Q's I would ask:

Guys, would you marry a divorced woman? Response nearly 100%: No

Guys, what if the woman's husband was a heavy drinker who came home and beat her for no good reason? Response nearly 100% : No

Ladies, if your husband repeatedly beat you for no reason, would you divorce him. Response mixed with the "Yes" responses emphatic.

All: What will you do?
A- Get married and have a kid
B- Get married and be DINK
C- Stay single
D- Be gay?
Responses all over the board.

All: If you were free to have as many kids as you wanted, how many would you have?
Majority said 2. one boy, one girl

These were English corner Q's

redjon777 (560 posts) • 0

@dazzer Man Utd fan and from Manchester. Just to level up your joke I met a Chinese guy the other week who said he was a Utd fan till a couple of years ago but is now City, some so called fans just roll with the wind!

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

There was a game at the Japan World Cup. I think it was Japan Vs Brazil. In the first half it showed a group of Japanese fans with their blue football shirts on. As Brazil started to get a few goals lead on them it showed the same group of fans in the second half, they had changed to Brazil shirts and were holding a Brasil flag - supporting another country over their own.

That pretty much sums up the loyalty of Asian fans, but each time they change teams, which could be several times a season, they spend £££s - and that's what the European leagues like.

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

@nap
I think those fans also brought their own trash bags to clean up their own mess. That's a significant deviation from the Japanese in Japan where they chuck their trash all over the place (because there's a professional cleaning crew at all sponsored events).

Related forum threads

Login to post