论坛

Returning to my home country in two months

Noodley (26 posts) • -1

goldie, yes. Believe it nor not, not every single foreigner flocks to GoKunming to post to and about other foreigners. I have spent my five years enjoying China, Chinese culture, and Chinese people. I have not had time to come here 24/7 and post.

goldie122 (645 posts) • -1

I guess you're better than everyone. Talk about being a sarcastic westerner. Why start posting now? Go back to your perfect life. Not believing your story.

Yes, new alias.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • -1

Well, I'm dubious.

Only one nation is in the habit of using the word literally incorrectly and adding it to every sentence to make themselves out to be intelligent.

And it isn't the English.

Noodley (26 posts) • -1

I am better than no one. But the facts that I stated still stand. Also, what, you cannot believe that there is a foreigner in China who does not post on Go Kunming, the Mecca of all angry, whining foreigners in China?

It's the same nation that spells apologise with a Z - See Subway sandwich post.

Cover Blown.

You're not intelligent enough to cover your tracks.

goldie122 (645 posts) • -1

Also, what, you cannot believe that there is a foreigner in China who does not post on Go Kunming, the Mecca of all angry, whining foreigners in China? THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE.

You are like talking to a wall. Lets see how long until your username appears gray.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

Not a shred of truth in the opening post - perhaps the part about your wife coming from China is true, most of those inflatable dolls are Chinese made.

Although I hope the part about you going home in two months is true.

Hopefully you've got your ticket booked with Malaysian Airlines.

But if you want to ''get lost'' before then, by all means, feel free.

slimwilikins (3 posts) • -1

Them inflatable love dolls made here are not half bad now Mr. Napoleon. I got one I call wawa. I weren't aware you could Mary them though. Or you just joshing around?

Noodley (26 posts) • -1

Napoleon, aren't you the English guy who pretends to be from Zimbabwe?

Aren't you the twot from the Mixian Marketing Board who comes on here with a different name each week?

Related forum threads

Login to post