论坛

For annoyed parents

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

@Mickey
That equation doesn't make much sense. The Survival ratio doesn't say much about the potential survival ratio.

So, If I'd say that not many people died in the holocaust, because 120million Jews, gays, and priest survived. Doesn't show how bad things actually were.

mickeyh (119 posts) • 0

Ok, ok, I give up. China is a horrible, miserable place, and they are all uncivilised. I can no longer try to argue against the sheer weight of negativity and complaining and whining in these forums. You win. I give up.

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

@What did I say now, to take the wrath of chinese culture-defense shield.

Where did I lie or over exaggerate. It is retarded, if that was the word that is bad. Yes, using leeches to cure sepsis and bad eyesight, burning hemorrhoids is retarded, too. I didn't say that ancient European health advise was great and all o wise.

Chinese smoke a lot I have friends who smoke in the house, parents and grandparents, with their kids around. They dress the kids like an Inuit, the only thing I think saves the kids is that there is no public heating system.

mickeyh (119 posts) • 0

My point is that 90% of the things posted here are negative or anti-China, or whining. It is enough to drive a sane person insane. I just cannot take it anymore. I am out of this thread.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

@Mickey

You're not picking your moments.
Within your 76 posts you've defended gobbing on the floor, unnecessarily dressing your kid for a ski slope in summer weather and probably a few more daft things.
Your only argument has been ''It's cultural''

No one's saying that China isn't one of the great cultures, but I'm certain all the farming billies haven't done much to contribute to that, you seem to be staunch defendant of them, and you'll have your work cut out for you being so.

Why not pick your moment and a much better cultural aspect? You;ll find far less resistance then.

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

@mickey... people often like to complain to other people... I mean should we all sit here and talk about the good points of our day? Unfortunately, that would be boring.

We talk about the strange and annoying things that happen. I'm not sure why you turn it into this 'China is a horrible place' over exaggeration crap but most of that is in your head. Obviously nobody thinks that or we'd be in another place.

mickeyh (119 posts) • 0

Alright, I am sorry. I apologise to everyone. I just get tired of negativity, but I know you all have a point. So sorry: I guess I had a bad day, too.

One-Hit Wonder (89 posts) • 0

Yes, but why do people have to spend half their waking life discussing everything they think is wrong with the culture?

I was having a quiet, peaceful day until I came on here.

This forum is an assault on the psyche. Being on here necessitates being bombarded with all the worst things about the culture day in and day out.

Fuck this forum and the fucking endless China diatribes.

Related forum threads

Login to post