论坛

Package delivery point

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

@JeanDP: Matt is that you?

Narcissistic tendencies are so difficult to suppress.

This is classic: "You clearly were referring to me. I would like to ask please what you are talking about.

ricsnapricsnap (193 posts) • 0

Prices of Mi phones at semi-official Mi shop at Baiyun subway stop. I checked them today.

Mi5 32Gb 2599
Mi5 64 3299
Note3 16 1299
Note3 32 1499
Pad2 16 1299

These are all available, plus a couple of older models. The phones on display were all white coloured. What a pity they are so more expensive than online!

Xiefei (539 posts) • 0

Just to clear up one thing: Xiaomi does not operate any physical stores anywhere. It is a foundation of their business model.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

Uh, yes they do. Plenty, throughout all China. They are even considering opening some overseas. Why these two old myths persist, I dont know. They arent the cheapest anymore, huawei is. And the online only was done long ago, though the xiaomi corporate stores will tell you to order online if they are out of stock or for new releases like their TV box.

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

A quick look on the official website lists several official store location throughout China, including one in HK and one in TW. However, none were listed for Yunnan.

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

also a 500 to 599yuan market up is insane. I bought my xiaomi 4 at bai hui xiang chang. I dropped it, screen broke. Went to replace the screen at the same shop paid 200 yuan.. It worked fine for a week, after thst the screen displayed but couldnt touch anything. I emailed support, they sent an RMA kit. sent it back to xiao mi. It was denied because of 3rd party tampering.These stores are just like the samsung and apple stores. (expect golden eagle) They rent a place,.decore it, buy straight from the website and mark it up

Lvdh100 (4 posts) • 0

Thank you for all the replies.

@ricsnap, thanks for checking the prices. I think the mark up is too much. The LeTv phones look a great deal, but I prefer a smaller screen. I will have a look at the oppo phones. Do you have a recommendation for a reputable offline store for oppo?

Related forum threads

Login to post